Scheduled Winnipeg Curbside Pick Up
Scheduled Winnipeg Pick Up is a service that we provide to local customers so that you can
receive your order:
- As quickly as possible.
- Without having to pay for shipping.
- As safely as possible.
To place an order with Scheduled Winnipeg Pick Up:
Place your order at keystonemoderncreative.com and select 6. Scheduled Winnipeg Pick Up as your shipping option.
- We will contact you by phone or email with a date and time for pick up. If that time works for you, all you need to do is confirm the time. If it doesn't work for you, then we can rebook you for a time that does work for you. Think of the original booking time as your place holder.
- We will place your order in the pick up tote 5 minutes before your time and it will remain there until 15 minutes after your time. This gives you a 20 minute window for pick up.
- Running late? Can't make it? Just call us at 204-667-5833. We can reschedule your appointment or make other arrangements. We sometimes have people on a cancellation list that would take your spot if it is available.
- When you arrive, please have your Drivers License ready to show to make sure that the correct person is getting the correct order.
By offering Scheduled Winnipeg Pick Up to you, we are able to:
- Get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Help you to save $$ with no shipping charges.
- Ensure that you and your order do not come in contact with other customers.
- Ensure that you receive the correct order with no mix-ups.
However, it also means that we are not able to:
- Provide service to drive-up customers.
- Allow you to pick up your order outside of your scheduled time.
This is because we need to allow customers who have scheduled a pick up to be able to pick up their order during the time they have chosen and without contact from others.
We are also researching booking apps that will allow customers to book their own appointments to make scheduling easier. I will keep you posted when we have some solid options.
We are still monitoring the pandemic case numbers and are making decisions about re-opening to the Public on a monthly basis.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all try to get through this difficult time together.